A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helpdesk

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helpdesk

I would just like to commend Blizzard's Skype help desk.


It was very prompt (once you get someone to help you =))


I waited for almost 50 mins, but it was definitely worth it and I am thankful =)



If you believe your account (World of Warcraft or Starcraft) has been compromised or hacked or have payment problems call this number:

+118005925499



It is a Skype number so you will need to download Skype. The good thing is it is free so at least waiting and hour will not cost you a bomb =)


Do note the time however the work from 7am to 8 pm in U.S. so if you are like me in GMT +8 that is about 12 am in the morning!!!

I put the support link in the main link but it really was'nt too helpful, the skype number is really helpful tho and the Support staff were patient and kindly =)

Thanks Blizzard!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia